Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Constant Search for Good Food...

When I became a Californian transplant in Southern Oregon , I didn't realize what that would mean. Little did I know one of the first things I would miss was the plethora of diverse food one finds in the Bay Area. Now, over 4 years later, it is still one of the things I lament about the most.

However, I believe there is good food in the Rogue Valley. Whether it is a hidden restaurant, a home cooked recipe, or a hidden find in a store, I have taken on the task of finding it. The goal of this blog: share the epicurean treats found in the Rogue Valley (and hope the goal doesn't add too many pounds to my tummy).

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community. You bet I'll be back to survey what's in your cookie jar each week.

    ReplyDelete